Visuals + Deep dream

I wanted to make a post about what to include visually in my video, I know that I want to shoot my video as POV as I feel as though this will give the best impact and realism and will allow audiences to relate to whats happening more. I want to keep my footage simple and what I will be doing in the footage to be simple so I can have a somewhat easier attempt at the editing in after effects. I started out by looking into music videos which use different visual effects and found a couple which I could attempt to replicate. I also found a lot of online tutorials to follow to be able to create these effects.

Whilst looking at inspiration for my video I found a music video by Calista & The Crashroots which uses this "deep dream" effect throughout the video and is visually very interesting as these different shapes and faces and eyes all change very quickly and looks very trippy. You must watch it its very unusual.


I started to look into this "deep dream" effect more and found a tutorial on how to create this effect and apply it to video. 



I have also found that this is becoming a bit of a trend within drug culture at the moment and a lot of people are generating their own deep dream effects onto imagery and video and have created a lot of interesting stuff. I put a couple of my own photographs into the generator. 




I would very much like to attempt to create this effect into video format for a little segment of my video. 

I have found a lot of tutorials which I will try to follow and create these effects onto my videos. 










Comments

Popular Posts