Initial Ideas

So, back when I started discussing my experimental media ideas and multi-screen ideas with Anne I discussed my idea of a multi-screen gps tracked video. We talked about swapping that idea over for the experimental media project. Which left me idealess for the multi-screen. Which now I am incredibly glad that I had as I have been wanting to experiment with the idea of body modifications within technology for a while. I sort of came up with this idea for a theme whilst watching "Humans" on Channel 4 where these robots look like people etc. I liked this idea of people becoming robots and noted this down as a potential idea. The real eureka moment really happened whilst I was watching my weekly binge of conspiracy theories and on the Anonymous YouTube channel they spoke about the possibilities of microchips being places under the skin and being able to replace things such as money, cards etc. Whilst watching these videos it made me think about Google Glasses and how one day everyone will have a chip under their skin and mobile phones will be replaced by the graphics which the chips show us through our eyes. I want to create a video which shows the potential technology in everyday life. The duel screen aspect will be one side being today and the other side being the future tech.

I will look into: 

  • Robots intergrating in society 
  • future implanted tech 
  • biohacking technology 
  • Google Glasses
  • Any visual references relating to implanted tech 



Humans,  2015

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts